KKrcon is a Perl module and text-mode client for executing Rcon commands on remote Half-Life and Quake 1/2/3 game servers. The Perl module is intended to be reusable in other applications. The text-mode client is written in Perl and is a wrapper (and an example application) for the module.
- Object-oriented Perl module;
- Text-mode client with GNU getopts-style command line argument support and interactive mode;
- Supports the new Half-Life v1106 rcon protocol and the Quake 1/2/3 / old Half-Life protocol.
- Automate server tasks or monitor the status of your server using the kkrcon client (from a crontab for example);
- Check your server or execute rcon commands from your Linux/Unix shell using the kkrcon client;
- Easily build server management applications, CGIs, etc. using the KKrcon module.
KKrcon was designed and developed by Rod May (firstname.lastname@example.org). KKrcon is released as open source software under the GNU General Public License. KKrcon is now under development collaboratively on SourceForge.
Last updated 25 March 2001. Site hosted by SourceForge.